Benefits of a Torqueless String Loop
- Eliminates effects of torque from releases, promoting consistency and accuracy
- Easy to install and/or replace, even in the field (under nock versions only)
- Outlasts standard d-loop material
There are three sizes to choose from:
- 2.3″ The smallest size, it is great for putting below the nock, or around the nock on strings without speed nocks (or installing the speed nocks after putting the loop in place.)
- 2.6″ This is the standard size and is perfect for below the nock, or around the nock for bows with smaller diameter speed nocks. It can be placed around the nock on bows with larger speed nocks, but can be difficult to install.
- 3.0″ Great for easily putting on bows with larger speed nocks, around the nock.
NOTE: D-loop style torqueless loops that go around the nock require that the bowstring be removed to be installed, see video below for details
Pricing includes FREE Shipping via standard first-class US Postal mail to USA. Loops will arrive in a standard, white envelope.
For International orders please use the “International Shipping” option ($0.50)
All orders are processed through PayPal, though you do NOT need a PayPal account and can use any standard credit card.